I guess, you have tried many methods for making money from Internet but you failed. And now looking for the trusted earning methods ? because you have seen programs which tells, you will become rich but upon doing that, you could not proceed as promised. Or you have lost your investment with these online scams. Internet has tonnes of paid methods which tells that, you will make money tonight. But most of them are scams or frauds which steals your money and returns back nothing.
Finding Trusted Methods.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to struggle anymore and you don’t need to pay your hard earned money to anyone. I always teach in my blog, Believe in Yourself. Yes, Internet has few trusted earning methods which doesn’t scams you. Here you are not going to give your money to untrusted fellows, instead you are going to learn the real trusted methods now. And it truly needs two major things from your side: They are Time & Knowledge.
From my past experience and observations on many of the successful bloggers, i realized, investing your time to work online with proper knowledge is enough to earn. But you should not expect to make money the next day. Instead, you have to learn the steps first and then proceed slowly. Every thing need patience and without doing any work you could not earn. Okay lets see those trusted earning methods.
Method #1 – Investing Your Knowledge.
The first trusted methods is investing your own knowledge to earn money. How ? That’s Freelancing. There are many freelancing websites where you could create a profile based on your work experience and get hired to online jobs. Jobs will be like web designing, software development, data entry operation, writing, virtual assistance etc. You will be paid based on the number of hours you work and how well you are completing the assigned jobs.
Method #2 – Selling Products (Using Free Methods).
You might have heard about affiliate marketing and it involves selling products from Amazon, Clickbank, Azoogle etc. affiliate networks. The idea is, you don’t need to use Adwords or YSM instead, sell affiliate product using free methods. Lets see, how ?
- Article Marketing is one of the best method to sell affiliate products free of cost. Sites like Hubpages, Squidoo are the best places to submit your articles embedding the affiliate links. These articles drive more traffic from search engines especially from Google. Read more Article marketing tips.
- You have to learn SEO from Google first and apply it while writing articles.
- Write product reviews and tips about the product which may drive few sales which gives you 100% profit.
- Or you could create your own online store.
- How To Start Money Making As Freelancer ?
- Sell Affiliate Products Free of Cost
- How To Review a Product for Promoting Online ?
Method #3 – Yes, its Blogging.
Blogging is one of the well known and trusted method to earn money from Internet. It requires quite amount of hard work and patience. You have to write useful articles (like this) every day helping the visitors so that it gains traffic and popularity. Once your blog reaches that level of growth definitely it makes you decent income. Either you could create a free blog from blogger.com or start with your own hosting from WordPress.org like me.
Using your blog, you could earn money from Advertisements (using Adsense, Kontera or private Ads) and even selling affiliate products. But its 100% trusted method !
These 3 are the most trusted earning methods which never fails provided you are following the right steps. Don’t hesitate to invest time to understand these methods first before giving a start !
More Tips To Identify Untrusted Methods.
If you are about to buy a product which promises you to give good returns then stuck your 6th Sense and use it. Here are the tips to identify untrusted methods.
- Do the web site looks professional ?
- Do they promise that you will become rich in a Day or Two ? Don’t believe.
- Do they have contact address and customer care ? You are able to contact them first ?
- Search Internet about the program and read reviews (beware there are scam reviews which embeds the affiliate links).
- Ask about that product in a Forum which helps you to know the past experience of other peoples.
- Always read their terms and conditions which has real hidden truths.
- Don’t open your wallet immediately. 🙂
Image: JonesDid you find this blog post useful? Please Share it !