This article is committed for those emerging entrepreneur’s who are looking for new website ideas which really makes you money ! Every one of us will have new ideas in mind especially in your field of interest.
In reality, people don’t pay attention to their ideas at most of the time. We could not predict, how a “silly idea” may change your own life. That too applicable for online based web site businesses. With the evolution of blogs and social media tools, there are tremendous growth in field of online business.
Interestingly, not all of your idea may work well. A bit of luck you need, at the same time, based on the market needs (that’s demand), the value of your idea varies. So i thought of sharing my own ideas which are most common yet worthy to try out as your next website. You can also take a look on my another article, more ideas for new website for today and beyond.
#1 Trending Topics Are Meant For Profits.
Trending topics are always hot in Internet. It spreads faster and gains attention of people quickly. People do follow trends in any industry and every one wants to stay tuned with the latest information, news.
- The idea is to focus a specific market, and share the latest trends. This way, you could bring a wider audience under your control by making them to follow your web site. You could drive more targeted visitors to these kind of Trending Websites. Tools like trendsmap, Google trends helps to identify such topics anytime.
#2 Discussion Forums (on future hot topics) That Grows By Itself.
Discussion happens on a topic and it never ends. Every one will have different opinion and always some one there to trigger debates. The idea is to start a forum on a “future hot topic”. Find out the such future topics in Internet to start from today.
- For example, 3D television’s are emerging and in 1-2 years the complete world will move into 3D entertainment.
- Keeping that in mind, this will be right time today to launch a “forum on 3D” to get into the market earlier. So that after 1-2 years, your forum will lead the 3D television industry.
#3 Simply, Build Niche Websites.
The simplest of all ideas, building niche web sites or blogs. Many of the successful affiliate marketers are applying this business strategy. Build a tiny web site on a micro market and sell products focusing a small audience. Build 5-10 such websites, sit and earn money. This is a most common idea but it works only when you play the game of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) wisely.
- You can simply create a blog following my steps.
#4 Web store To Sell Android/iPhone/Tablet Apps On Focused Market.
The market of Android, iPhones are trending a lot. It is expected to grow even wider in the up coming years. Even now its late to get into this market, but you could easily fill gaps in the market. Focus a particular audience and sell hand-held applications to them.
- For example, start an app store focusing “teenagers” or “woman’s” or “kids gaming industry” or focus “tablet-pc market (emerging one)” which definitely works well. Now-a-days, people are going crazy behind these kind of hand-held applications.
An article on how to start iphone app business ? may help you on this topic.
#5 Amazon Product Website – Still it works !
Amazon still tops the race. The conversion rate on Amazon is higher when compared to other networks. People are more comfort to buy products from Amazon. Simply, become an Amazon affiliate and promote all kind of Amazon products through your website. This business still works as along as you are able to drive visitors who are looking for products online (i mean buyers).
#6 Simple Problem Solving Utility Websites.
Internet users are mostly looking for solution to their problems. The idea is to take such problems and provide solution.
- A simple utility web site which takes input from the user and helps them to solve their problem. Few examples, a simple online tax calculator, online insurance calculator etc. focusing a particular audience works well.
These are “build and forget” kind of web sites which consistently grows in the market.
#7 Social Media Application Sites.
Social Media application or utilities are still on demand. Shall develop a simple web application which helps to manage social media tools like Twitter, Facebook on a single page. All you need to use their exposed developer API’s to build such tools. These kind of tools are almost saturated in the market but still you could narrow down to a specific market/audience’s.
Further, you could go up steps further in linking multiple social media tools at one place.
Here are the simple examples of social media tools.
#8 Market of Health Care – Still it works !
Whatever technology changes, the market of Health care dominates everywhere. There are always room to enter this competitive market but its worth investing your time and money. Again, you should always be focused in your idea towards a specific audience.
- A simple directory to locate Specialized Doctors in your location or a directory to locate Specialized Consultants in your locality are few of the examples.
#9 Always Think, “Outside the Box”.
This is a general point, always think out of box. Don’t go by others directly instead, show a “slight variance” in what you are doing. That variance brings you the winning situation. Websites are meant for profits provided you are able to bring the right audience and make them satisfied.
Tips while implementing your New Website Ideas.
- Idea That Never Goes Obsolete – Make sure your idea never goes obsolete or time bounded. For example, if you are implementing your idea make sure it goes live on today in 2015 and even beyond 2020 etc.
- Plan all your activities and Goals – Make an action plan for your new website and stick to that until you reach your goal. Have reasonable goals that are achievable so that you can grow your new website consistently.
- Think Long Term and Work for Long Term – Always think for long term results and don’t just think for today n tomorrow. Forecast your idea and work for long term results, this way your new website takes the right path towards success.
- Never Give Up – Never give up your new idea. Most of the cases, it takes time to bring up your new website so be patience and work for the results.
To conclude, don’t just start a new website with an idea. Instead, spend quality time to analyze which idea works? which idea busts? and as an entrepreneur take wiser decision, there’s no need to hurry !
Now, what’s your website idea ?