Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money from blog. if you have a blog for sure you know what is affiliate marketing ?
So you got an affiliate link, you embed that link in your blog post/pages, however, you are not making money as expected.
Is this your situation?
There are so many reasons for not making money.
- Your visitor may not be finding interest in the product that you promote or your visitors may not be noticing the affiliate link.
- Personally, I always promote products which are used on my blog. That way my visitors find the products related to them. Because they are closely related to their problems and requirements.
It helps to solve visitors problems too.
At the same time, you should not forget to attract the visitors attention. There comes changing the color of an affiliate link.
When you change the color of the affiliate link your visitors will definitely find it attractive and it makes them click on it.
After all, that’s the first step we want to take, right?
In this article, I will take you through the steps to change the color of an affiliate link.
- Today, we are going to use the AffiLinker plugin.
AffiLinker helps to quickly convert the given keywords into affiliate links throughout the blog. The interesting part of AffiLinker is that you can customise the look and feel of each and every affiliate link.
- With AffiLinker, you can change the color of the link, background color, hover color, hover background color.
- Not just the color you can also change the font size of the affiliate link, change the font style.
By doing so, your blog visitors will find it interesting and it triggers them to click on the affiliate link.
Let’s see the steps to create colorful affiliate links.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “affilinker”
- Click Install Now and then click Activate
- Now go to AffiLinker > Manage
- Enter the affiliate link and the corresponding keywords as shown below:
- Scroll down to the Interactive Options section
- You can select the color of the affiliate links here. You can pick the affiliate link color, background color, hover color and also the hover background color as shown in the above screenshot.
- Click Add Link to save the changes
Now visit your blog post/page, you will find colorful affiliate links automatically placed.
You can also edit the color of the link anytime.
- Simply, go to AffiLinker, scroll down to Manage All Links, edit the settings as you like and click Save All Changes as shown below:
Similarly, you can also change the link color, the font size, and the font style as shown above.
- The advantage of AffiLinker is that you can customise the look and feel of each and every affiliate link on your blog.
- And make every affiliate link unique to your blog – unlimited experimentations are possible.
When it comes to blog monetization, it is all about experimentation.
I personally have a unique style of affiliate link throughout the blog and it worked very well. The results vary from blog-to-blog, install AffiLinker, try to set up different colors for the affiliate links, track the results and monetize your blog to the maximum extent.