cPanel is a utility that has many tools for managing a website and the server. The tools can be accessed via a GUI. cPanel has an administrator tool to manage WordPress blogs. In cPanel, you can install the WordPress CMS to setup the WordPress blogs.
Once that is done, you can carry out the following functions to make the management of your WordPress website easier:
- Manage Email Accounts
- Manage database and database users
- Manage FTP users
- Manage sub-domains and add-on domains
- Manage database backups
- Manage users and roles
- Manage WordPress Core updates
- Manage aliases when you have multiple domains for the same website.
- Monitor website statistics like bandwidth usage, number of visitors, broken links
- Manage security by blocking IP addresses, Hotlink protection, and Leech protection
These functions can be done very easily as the UI is very user-friendly.
You can access cPanel by typing the following in the browser: