Here is the recent Infographic released by Carton FX a company specialized in foreign exchange and international money transfer expert. The Infographic is made to explain the various ways for money making online.
If you are reading blasho, you will know that i am mostly speaking about this topic. Now, i got the attention of this wonderful Infographic that states “most of the common methods” nicely.
I see like most of these ways are already in my article 25+ Money Making Tips, if you haven’t read please go through it.
You may already know about few of the common money making ways like: running a blog, selling ad space, selling with eBay/Amazon, Affiliate marketing etc.
I don’t see anything new in this Infographic however, when i see it as a collection of resource at a single place it will be helpful to the readers and hence i am publishing this today.
The following are the most common ways for money making online covered in this Infographic:
- Selling on eBay: You know, we can sell anything on eBay and there are people to buy that always. The product and its demand decides how much money you make. Other third party platforms are: Amazon, criagslist. Read: My Business Journey on Selling Online With eBay
- Independent Websites: The well know method, start a web site on a particular topic, add value in a better way, optimize it for search engines, drive traffic and earn money. Read: How To Start A Money Making Business With Website ?
- Blogging: It is easy to start a blog, add useful content, attract readers, drive search/social traffic and make money by selling products/ad space or publish ads for an Ad network or sell eBooks/subscriptions. The example mentioned is: David Hauslaib from Jossip.com a website that drives more than 500K visitors has large advertiser base including coca cola and NYSE. Read: How To Start Money Making As Blogger ?
- Get Paid for survey: There are lot of websites where you will be paid for taking survey’s or sharing your opinion or taking polls. At the same time, there are lot of scam sites around so beware of joining these kind of programs.
- Freelance Writing: Join websites like ehow.com, associatedcontent.com, textbrokers.com and submit articles for them. You will be paid either fixed or based on the volume of traffic or number of people viewing it. Read: 10 Sites For Writing Articles And Earning Money
- Domain Flipping: The year old method to make money where you can buy underutilized web sites, make up them and sell back for higher profits, a strategy when rightly played you can even become richer. Read: Disadvantages of Building A Website From Scratch
Here is the Infograph…(click to enlarge)