Many beginners are expecting to make money from their own online business every day. Do every one takes the right path ? Do every one wins ? Are they making money from their online business ? Are they satisfied with their online income ? There are much more questions to ask these people. This article is for those who are looking to start their own business over Internet. I would say, this is a Truth.
There are no aim for this article and only thing to make the beginners aware of, what really involves in online business for an individual.
What are the most common successful ways ? and much more stuffs, I am going to discuss here.
Simply, an advice for beginners nothing more ! You may see this article useless too !
How Easy Is Online Business ?
Starting a real world business, one of the toughest job in your life. You have to take risk from every side of the business, starting from an idea to the demand in the real market, you have to take risks. Risks in terms of investment, manpower and materials. You have to plan every thing and decide the amount of money required to start a business and to invest the money in the proper place. You have to find/get linked with the right partners or vendors who are the source of operating your business. In short, you have to go mad from every angle in running a real world business.
Coming to the other side of world, Internet based businesses. It more or less same like the real world business but its totally Risk Free for individuals. In the sense, as an individual what you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
Sitting in your home and you could earn money, that’s “Business over Internet”. It has less potential risks because you don’t need to run here and there, you don’t need to invest millions of money. And even if you face a business loss, the impacts are very much lesser compared to real world business as an individual business man.
Interestingly, you don’t need an great investment of money. It is extremely possible to start an online business with less than 100$ investment. In some cases, you may need more than that depending on how big you want to forecast the business. On some other cases, you could start an online business without an investment, yes with $0 in hand. That’s the reason, it carries less risk.
Apart from money, always you should understand what you have to do ? like: where to start ? how to proceed ? basically, the steps to start and run an online business. That’s the Knowledge, i would term. You don’t need to have a geek computer/IT knowledge, if you are comfortable in operating your computer and to surf around the Internet, that’s well enough, the basic qualifications met.
Even a sixty year old man could run an Internet business, provided he knows the steps… 🙂
To summarize the points:
- Online business requires less investment of money or even no investment.
- It has lesser risk, when compared to the real world business.
- All you need, the basic computer/Internet operational skills.
- You don’t need to struggle much that you could work from anywhere in the world.
- You need to invest quality Time for your online business.
- You could work at any convenient time which is comfort to life style.
- You must need proper knowledge about how to start ? how to proceed ? with an online business.
- Note: I am speaking here in the context of only an individual who is willing to setup an extra income in life.
What Are The Options For Money Making Online ?
Lets come to the reality. What are the options available for you ?
You need an answer for, how to start online business ? and how to proceed with it ? I have written plenty of articles about these stuffs and thought of consolidating now which may help you better. All you have to do, sit and fix a time to work online. Because many people are not comfortable with computers and now you have to definitely sit.
Secondly, you have to prepare yourself to work on a new business. You should not take your new business lighter instead, think that same like the real world business. This is one of the bigger mistake that every beginner do. If you think big, at least you could achieve half of it. Similarly, you have to keep the expectations aside because its not like, you will become rich immediately tomorrow.
You have to dedicate time, you have to sit and work. Its not about “Get rich quick” process.
The cycle of online business involves, start up, building and earning. But there are few exceptional cases too, where you could earn few money without doing much work. But not really, you will become richer tomorrow. It again depends on, what method you adopt online and how well you are utilizing in the right direction.
Practically speaking, there are much more ways to earn money from Internet.
Starting from running a blog to trading with domain names, there are variety of options. I adopted blogging as my part-time business and I am stick to it. Similarly, what you have to do ?
Find out the variety of options that are available for you and pick the best. Either 1 method or more than 1 method, provided you are able to invest Time as well as you have the proper knowledge to operate.
- 25+ Tips For Money Making Online, a quick/short course published by me will clean up all your confusions and helps you to decide those 1-2 methods now. Don’t miss that course !
As i am interested/researching with online businesses, i have classified the business model as follows.
- Long Term Online Business Model
- Short Term Online Business Model and
- Work & Earn Business Model.
Long Term Online Business Model.
As the name says, long term model is a lengthy process which involves, investing more time and work. Results, you may see over a period of time but not immediately. Blogging falls under this category of business.
You have to perform market/topic research, start a blog, produce useful information and build traffic. Finally, you could ripe the results once established or while being established over a period of time. Success from blogging doesn’t gonna happen with a day or two. It takes large amount of work and you have to build a “useful” blog.
- As an example, i am almost writing useful stuffs like this, whenever i am getting time because I work for a day job and finding difficult to find time for my online business. At the same time, this model best suites my life style. Because there is not commitment or restrictions or deadlines behind me. And to say, even after a year of blogging, I am not making a great income from this blog but still continuing towards success and growth (esp. in building traffic and earning huge going forward in near future).
Few more useful readings:
- How To Start Money Making As Blogger ?
- Steps For Making Money From Internet Using Blogs
- How To Select Best Blog Name ?
- How To Monetize A New Blog ?
- 5 Elements of Constant Blog Growth
- How To Market Your Blog From Scratch ?
- Long Term Methods To Get More Blog Traffic
- How To Make Money From Low Traffic Blogs ?
Short Term Online Business Model.
Next comes the short term model, which involves quick results. You could see the earnings quickly within a week or even in few days. Affiliate marketing falls under this category of business. I classified under short term model because you don’t need to wait for the results, short work and returns in short time itself.
It looks like an advantageous method too. Selling digital products over Internet had become a demanding business as many of the successful affiliate marketers are earning huge. Either you have to invest money for advertising which takes less time (even less work) or you could promote products free of cost which takes harder time (even harder work).
It depends on two major factors:
- You have to pick the quality product which has demand in the market.
- Secondly, you have to show the product to targeted people, who are willing to buy.
For every sale you drive, you will earn commissions (up to 75% possible). Affiliate networks like Clickbank.com are the best places to start your affiliate marketing career as a beginner.
To make everything shorter, read the below articles which details or covers more insights about affiliate business and making money out of it.
Few more useful readings:
- How To Start Money Making As Affiliate Marketer ?
- Steps For Making Money From Internet Using Affiliate Marketing
- Steps To Start Affiliate Business
- How To Select Best Affiliate Products By Doing 5 Analysis ?
- After Selecting Affiliate Products, How To Sell ?
- Steps To Make Affiliate Business Into Profit For Beginners
- How To Meliorate Your Affiliate Marketing Business Towards Profit ?
- 2 Major Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Fails And How To Overcome failure ?
- 3 Best Ways To Sell Affiliate Products Free of Cost
- How Relevance In Affiliate Marketing Becomes Win-Win Situation ?
Work & Earn Business Model.
The work and earn business model is more comfortable in terms of managing your time and work as an individual. If you do the work, you will earn and if you stop working, you don’t earn. Got it ? F
reelancing falls under this category of business. Its comfortable and you could well adopt freelancing to your life style.
Either you go for a day job or even looking for a job, you could utilize your time to work online. Only thing, you need past work experience in a domain. Few of Freelancing jobs are Data entry operation, Web design, Graphics design, Software development etc. There are many freelancing web sites where you could join and take job offers. All you need, work experience and you should be able to complete the assigned jobs. You will be paid per hour basis or based on the completion of the assigned jobs.
- Time and Knowledge are most important requirements for this model of work.
Plan your day to find more time, take the job offers which well suites your experience and do it well. Web sites like Upwork.com is one the best place to start your freelance career today.
Few more useful readings:
- How To Start Money Making As Freelancer ?
- Steps For Making Money From Internet Using Freelance
- Tips For Freelancers To Increase Monthly Income
- How Beginners Should Make More Money From Freelance Business ?
- 10 Best Sites To Start Your Freelancing Career
- 4 Reasons Why Freelancing Is Comfortable Online Job ?
- How To Increase Freelancer Online Income By Diversifying Time & Knowledge ?
As mentioned earlier, i have complied a big list of money making tips to help you in taking a good decision, go through it.
- To summarize: Blogging, Affiliate Marketing and Freelancing are the best suited Internet jobs for individuals who want to make a solid extra income every month. Its completely based on your passion and interests.
In practical, learn the steps before you start and be clear on, what you are going to do ? It looks simple but in reality, if you sit-and-work, you will feel the hardness involved in working for a business online.
World is uncertain, especially the economic condition of various countries across the world is worse. You don’t know, when you will be thrown out of your job. So always, we need financial backups to survey.