Today, I am going to reveal you the powerful backlink strategy and you can quickly create free “quality backlinks” to your site. Since you are searching about backlinks, I am damn sure that you know everything about backlinks and its importance.
Let me quickly explain the importance of backlinks in 2 lines:
- Source of Traffic – Backlinks are the source of traffic to your blog. More the number of backlinks from high traffic pages, you will get more Referral Traffic from those pages.
- Search Engine Ranking – The number of backlinks and its quality tells the popularity of any web page (to most of the search engines esp. Google). So it directly affects the ranking of your site and every one wants to place their site on top for their Targeted Keywords. Right ?
Okay, I don’t want to drag the topic, lets see the technique which quickly creates QUALITY backlinks for your blog.
Know Your Targeted Keywords.
First, you must know your targeted keywords. I mean, the keywords for which you want your site to rank top in search engines. I am also sure that you know your targeted keywords, if you don’t know – first, have it ready !
List Down Top 5 Sites.
Go to Google.com and search your keyword.
Note down the top 5 web sites (URL or domain name) coming in the results page.
Similarly, search all your keywords and keep the list of top web sites appearing in the results page.
We are going to find the backlinks of these web sites now.
Find Out Backlink Sources.
Now you have the list of top web sites for each keywords. These sites are placed in top that means they are “already recognized” well by Google.
They have good content (that’s other story, leave it as of now) and they have Quality backlinks (that’s more important now).
You can use a tool like SEMRush to analyze the backlinks of these top ranking web sites. I find SEMRush is an easy-to-use tool which gives more insights about any URL.
It won’t take much time, with a single click it shows all backlinks for the given web site. Go to each backlink and see the type of link created.
You will see variety of
- links from blog comments,
- links from article directories,
- links from forums,
- links from guest posts,
- natural links too…
Note it down and give importance to the top 5 websites “only” because they are highly recognized by Google (if you have time, you can analyze more than 5 results, but I prefer only top 5).
Now Start Creating Backlinks.
So you have a clear idea of where to create backlinks? for your site, same like the top 5 performers.
- First, Take Simple Steps : Comment on the same blog, from where your competitor had commented. Join the same forum and add links to your signature same like your competitor – try to keep the same count + same context.
- Second, Take Complex Steps: Submit guest posts to the same blogs where your competitor had submitted (with similar type of content).
- Third, Attempt Natural Steps: There may be backlinks naturally created by others. Now, you can contact those site owners and ask them to add a link to your page (you can mention that your site is better than their’s).
Backlink Creation Phase/Frequency.
Note down, sudden increase in backlinks definitely shows a false alarm to Google bots. So keep the phase or frequency of creating backlinks at a constant and slow rate (for example, create 2-3 links per day only).
By simply repeating all these steps, you could create quality backlinks – that too quickly.
With increasing the number of quality backlinks, your blog gets more referral traffic, as well as it gains search engine’s authority over a period of time. I have tried this method and seen increase in traffic as well this blog climbed to top 10 for few of my targeted keywords long back.Did you find this blog post useful? Please Share it !