In Blasho, we develop Social Tools that helps to grow your business. The Blasho blog is where the world’s Bloggers, Internet Marketers, Online business enthusiasts converge to sharpen their online business and social media marketing strategies – targeting beginners and intermediates.
- Blasho is all about tools, how to’s, tips and strategies that you need to succeed in your online business career principally with social media, blogging, driving traffic, bringing sales and revenue.
- We do occasionally touch over other closely related topics like entrepreneurship, freelancing, App business, eCommerce, web hosting, market happenings etc.
You can also help our target audience by contributing to Blasho’s community as well as gaining yourself,
- Become a Guest Author for Blasho that creates more exposure to your own business blogs/websites to build relevant links, driving traffic and to get engage with new readers.
- Take part in active discussion by Commenting on Articles published on Blasho that helps to share you own thoughts, get networked with fellow readers, authors and to drive traffic to your blog/site.
- Become a Beta Tester for Blasho, we are constantly working to improve our Social Tools and products. This cannot happen without your help, as a Beta Tester you can use our tools freely and provide your valuable feeback to us for improvements.
About the Founder of Blasho.
I am Ven Tesh (a.k.a. Venkatesh), the founder of Blasho.com. Basically, I am a software developer from childhood and M.B.A. – a web technology enthusiast and part-time entrepreneur(??).
- Back in 2008, I started my online career with free blogger.com blogs and worked hard to get them approved for Google Adense but failed…
- Again in 2009, I started a self hosted blog about “money making online” (registered the domain, emoneymakingonline.com) without even making any money online
- In 2012, I realized that “I should work only on what I know” and started doing Software Development. I re-branded my blog into blasho.com to host the products I develop.
- I also founded Joodio.com, a Mobile Apps development firm.
There are lot of hard work done (and doing) every day on the background to bring Blasho.com like what you are seeing today, till date I am working part-time only.
I also scraped out my niche web sites that were set to make some quick money and today, i am focusing only on my software development firms Blasho and Joodio.
Come, let’s grow with us…